Sheada Madani has been practicing law throughout central Florida for more than ten years, and focuses her practice in the areas of Real Estate Law, Construction Law, Contract Law, Business Organizations, Commercial Transactions, and Estate Planning. Ms. Madani has handled matters regarding these diverse and often intertwined areas of law in county, circuit and appellate courts throughout Florida, and before the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
Sheada has been honored as a Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Real Estate Law, and is experienced in serving clients with complex issues related to buying, selling and leasing real estate; like-kind exchanges; contract disputes; foreclosures; landlord/tenant matters; construction lien law and lien enforcement matters; organizing, dissolving, converting and winding up business organizations; and estate planning and trusts. Ms. Madani is a regular guest lecturer throughout Florida on Construction Lien Law. She is also a title agent for The Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, Inc., and, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
Ms. Madani was born and raised in Dade City, Florida, received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida, and her law degree from the Stetson University College of Law.
When not practicing law, Sheada enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, running, red wine, traveling and Florida Gator Football.
- Banking & Finance
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts & Estates
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.S., 2000
- Florida, All State Courts, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2005
CIVICPROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Title Agent and Member, Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, Inc., 2008 – Present
- Title Agent, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, 2005 – Present
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)