Steven is a partner at Barnett Bolt, where he practices in the area of complex commercial litigation. Mr. Pratico has more than a decade of experience serving clients in all manner of commercial disputes including business torts, breach of contract matters, disputes between commercial lenders and borrowers, real estate litigation and construction disputes. Steven employs a comprehensive approach to litigation and dispute resolution, taking into consideration that what is best for one business or individual may not be best for another. Steven works to develop strategies that best serve the long term goals and “big picture” of each individual client and then works tirelessly to deliver that result.
Mr. Pratico was raised in Northeastern Pennsylvania, received his bachelor’s degree from Bucknell University, and received his law degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School. As a former college player at Rutgers and Bucknell, Steven remains involved with college football as an executive member of the board of directors of the Outback Bowl and has served as the chairman of the Bowl’s team selection committee. Mr. Pratico is a board member of the Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel Foundation, Pasco Sheriff’s Charities, and he is the chairman of Pasco County Ducks Unlimited, which is the local arm of the largest non-governmental conservator of wetlands in North America.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2001
- Bucknell University, B.S., 1998, Majors: Environmental Science & Economics
- Rutgers University, 1993 – 1995
- U.S. Federal Tax Court (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2003)
- The Florida Bar (2002)
CIVIC MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Outback Bowl; Executive Member of the Board of Directors; 2017 Chairman of Board of Directors
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel Foundation; Chairman of Board of Directors
- Pasco Sheriff’s Charities; Vice-Chairman of Board of Directors
- Ducks Unlimited Pasco County; Chairman of Board of Directors