Andrew is an associate in the firm’s Tax and Private Client Services practices. His practice covers tax planning, estate planning, entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and matters involving the administration of trusts and estates. Prior to joining Barnett Kirkwood Koche Long & Foster, P.A., Andrew worked in the healthcare sector, where he advised hospitals, health systems, and medical groups undergoing mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Andrew earned his LL.M. in taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, and his joint J.D./M.B.A. from Wake Forest University, where he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law. Prior to law school, he received his Bachelor of Science degree from Boston College, where he majored in Business Management.
A Florida native, Andrew lives in Tampa and is an active member of the local community.
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Tax Litigation & Controversy
- Trusts & Estates
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
Book Awards: Deferred Compensation; Taxation of Property Transactions
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
Editor-in-Chief, Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law
- Wake Forest University School of Business, M.B.A.
- Boston College, B.S., Business Management
- U.S Tax Court
- “Waking a Sleeping Giant? Analyzing the Just and Equitable Tax Clause as a Protection for Small Business Taxpayers,” Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law, 336 (2015)
- “Is There a Future for Sex-Based Associational Discrimination Claims Under Title VII?,” Labor Law Journal, 66.3 (2015)
- “The Walk-In Dermatology Clinic: Needs Assessment and Case Study,” Southeastern Consortium for Dermatology (2015)