David is a partner with the firm and practices in the areas of aviation law, business law, contracts, and commercial litigation. David graduated cum laude from Stetson University College of Law where he received seven book awards, was a member of the Stetson Law Review, and a recipient of the James Nemec Scholarship. After law school, David served a judicial clerkship with United States Magistrate Judge Thomas G. Wilson in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. David joined the firm as a litigator.
Prior to and during law school, David worked for JP Morgan Chase & Co. David’s business experience and strong litigation background have been invaluable in counseling clients as to business issues, transactions and contracts and in structuring those transactions and contracts to maximize value, efficiency, and minimize future disputes. Consequently, David’s practice has significantly expanded over time to include advising clients with regard to business issues, contracts and high value personal property transactions, with a strong focus in aircraft and yacht purchase and sales transactions.
- Aviation Law
- Business Law
- Ball State University (B.S., 1998)
- Stetson University (J.D., cum laude, 2006)
- Member Stetson Law Review (Spring 2005)
- Recipient: James Nemec Scholarship (Spring 2005)
- Recipient: Contracts I Book Award, Contracts II Book Award,
- Real Property II Book Award, Family Law Book Award,
- Business Ethics Book Award, Florida Criminal Procedure Book Award,
- Federal Courts and the Federal System Book Award.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Thomas G. Wilson, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida (2006)
- The Florida Bar (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida (2010)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Trial Lawyers Section)
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association