Banking & Finance
The banking & finance practice group has longstanding experience in representing both lenders and borrowers in a variety of commercial lending transactions. Our attorneys are well familiar with structuring and documenting secured lending transactions, both real estate secured, and asset based lending.
In addition to transactional representation, we also have significant experience in serving bank legal needs relating to contract and policy review, and general counsel services.
We routinely represent commercial banks, credit unions, private lending sources, and borrowers in all aspects of commercial lending transactions, as well as enforcement of credit agreements. Our services include:
- Broad based financial institution representation
- Real Estate secured financing.
- Asset based lending.
- Negotiation of loan terms and loan agreements.
- Construction/Perm documentation.
- Title Insurance for Purchase and Lending Transactions.
- Forbearance and Workout agreements.
- Commercial Mortgage Foreclosure.